Skip to content
10 things I learned while watching I Know Who Killed Me
August 20, 2019
- my time is not valuable
- psychological horror movies shouldn’t incite laughter and then make you analyze what bad decisions you made to get to this particularly crappy part of your life
- this movie works better as a documentary
- I’ve lost the right to be in control of the remote control. Forever
- do I really hate myself this much?
- this script makes a lot more sense after three beers and a bag of pork rinds
- watch this movie, but play it along with the dialogue from The Parent Trap
- this is why I went to college
- they’re twins?
- maybe The Canyons will be better