Carl and I took the kids to the Renaissance Faire today. Let’s just leave at that for right now – my head is still spinning. I’m also not feeling well because PLAGUE.
THIS WEEK, I LEARNED THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE ASSOCIATE THE RENAISSANCE FAIRE WITH ELVES AND PIRATES AND:
- I’m probably failing the third grade.
- having $60 to your name when you have a shit ton of bills and other crap to pay is pretty lame.
- my mother-in-law has game, yo.
- Carl’s wood is heavy.
- Valentine’s Day needs to fucking end!
THE INTERWEBS IS AN INFINITE AND MYSTERIOUS PLACE:
- I cannot stop eating these Spaghetti Squash Baby Cakes with Crispy Sage from My New Roots. Seriously, I won’t even share with anyone.
- I so love Ellen Page.
- can you create a scary movie in 30 seconds or less?
- do you know what a pangolin is? What about an adorable pangolin?